Powder Coated Off White Gi Corrugated Sheet Commercial Size Gauge 26
|Place of Origin||China|
|Certification||ISO, AISI, ASTM, GB, EN, DIN, JIS|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Ton|
|Packaging Details||Waterproof Paper, Steel Strip Packed and other Standard Export Seaworthy Package, or customized package|
|Delivery Time||Within 7-10 Working Days|
|Payment Terms||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Features||Good Cost Performance,Price Stability||Name||Powder Coated Off White Gi Corrugated Sheet|
|Finishing||Powder Coated, Not Coated, Galvanized, Chrome Plated, Glazed||Thickness||1-3mm, 1.0mm Or Customized, 1.5-3 Mm Or Customized, 1.2/1.5mm, 1.2mm|
|Processing Service||Bending, Welding, Decoiling, Cutting, Punching||Hardness||Soft Hard(HRB60),medium Hard(HRB60-85),full Hard(HRB85-95)|
|Surface Treatment||Chromated/Non-Chromated, Oiled/Non-oiled, Skin Pass|
powder coated off white gi corrugated sheet 26,
powder coated off white gi corrugated sheet,
off white gi corrugated sheet powder coated
High Quality Decra Roofing Tiles Metal Sheet for Roofing Prices
1. Outlook Beautiful and novel, rich colors, flexible combination, can be used in different building to express special original architectural styles in life.
2. Surface have been treated as galvanized and color coated. So it can anti-rain, anti- fire, anti-quake, So it has a long term life as 20-30 year and color just not fade.
3. Light weight: Easy to transport the material, short the time to finish the building, reduce worker's hard work, save much time and energy for human beings.
4. Smooth surface treatment, the dust will be easy taken off by the rain.
5. Environmental material, can be used many times, will do no hard to the our environment.
6. Prime anti-fire application, which is confirmed by GB50222-95 as difficult to fire as B
7. Impact resistance, strength is 250-300 times of common glass, 2-20times of tempered glass,89. 8.Energy saving: Keep summer cool, winter warm. Heat insulation effect is higher 7%-25% than that of the common glass, then heat loss is greatly reduced.
9. Insulation resistance: Corrugated sheet with obvious effect of noisy.
10. Light in weight, and have very good beatification vision effect.
1. GI Roofing Steel Sheet introduction
It is a plain carbon steel sheet coated in a galvanizing process that applies a barrier of zinc to
insulate it from the elements. Most of the corrugated roofing and siding products seen today
and for many years past are made with a galvanized finish
2.GI Roofing Steel Sheet finish
As with almost any product the finish of the galvanized metal finish will change over time. After
a period of time, the surface will appear to have a white oxide look. When this happens the
material is actually protecting itself from further damage. We stock and sell several corrugated
and decking panels in either a (G-60) or (G-90) level of galvanizing
3. GI Roofing Steel Sheet application scope
It is most commonly used for commercial, agricultural, and industrial purposes, however, it is
now also being recognized as an excellent form of residential roofing
4. GI Roofing Steel Sheet advantages compared with normal one
A normal steel sheet will rust almost immediately, but galvanizing will protect the steel. This
galvanized, eltro-coated, hot-dipped process produces a silvery look or spangled finish. As
a standard, several of our industrial metal siding, metal roofing, metal decking, corrugated
metal panels and accessories are made in galvanized steel
5. GI Roofing Steel Sheet technical processing
Hot rolled steel coil -->Cold rolled- >hot dipped galvanized/ galvalume- > corrugated-->packing
6. GI Roofing Steel Sheet common size as follows
1) 762mm to 665mm(ater corrugated)and 9 waves
2) 914mm to 750mm(after corrugated)and 11 waves
3) 1000mm to 890 or 900mm(after corrugated and12or14waves